Sponsors & Exhibitors
Meet the Key Senior School Staff Decision-Makers Face-to-Face
Face-to-face contact remains the simplest and most effective way to build lasting relationships. The Northern Education Show offers the most efficient means of maintaining personal contact with existing & potential clients, providing an ideal platform for meeting school budget decision-makers.
Schools are becoming increasingly autonomous and independently accountable for raising standards and results. This gives them more choice about what areas they invest in, with their spending driven primarily by individual priorities.
Target delegates include:
- Head Teacher/Deputy
- School Business Manager/Finance Manager
- Governor/Chair of Governors
- Senior School Leadership Teams
- Directors and Board Members
- Purchasing Manager
- Property Manager
- Administrative Staff
- SEND Co-ordinator
- ICT Budget Holder
- School Budget Holders
• Join 70 exhibitors and reach out directly to school and education professionals
• Establish new contacts among a focused target audience
• Demonstrate how your solutions can improve learning and efficiency
• Raise your profile and be part of a highly targeted visitor campaign
• Focus on the specific visitor group you want to target
There are packages to suit all types of suppliers & service providers and stands start from just £840 + VAT.
In addition to your stand, all packages include an Event Guide entry and website listing.
To enhance the profile of your company and help get you noticed above your competitors, there are a number of additional sponsorship opportunities available. For full information, please contact us.
Get in Touch
For more information and to see the latest version of the floorplan and prices contact:
Tel: 01892 820934
Or if you'd prefer, please fill in in our information request form and we will send across the information that you need.